Thank you for your interest! Here are some important things to know…
– When can I schedule? Where do I meet? All available apartments are shown seven days a week, by appointment only. At your scheduled time, one of our experienced Leasing Agents will meet you at the property you have requested to see and they will take you on a tour.
– Notice to Current Residents: We respect our current Residents. If you are touring an occupied apartment, you will need to schedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance in order for us to give notice to our current Residents.
– Appointment Schedule: We value your time and we also request that you be mindful of ours as well. Our Leasing Agents often have back to back appointments and these appointments are scheduled in 30 – 60 minute increments. We also request that you provide notice if you are running late. Simply call the office or the Leasing Agent directly to determine if the showing can still occur or we can assist you with rescheduling your showing.
– Transportation/Parking: If you are planning to see more than one property, please make sure you have transportation arrangements as our Leasing Agents will not be able to drive you per company policy. Please be respectful to our current Residents as all of our parking lots are reserved for Residents with valid parking passes. We strongly recommend you park on the street during your appointment to avoid getting towed.
Ready to schedule? Contact Us!
– Call 513-861-9394
– Or fill out a Showing Request Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are able to schedule appointments during the following times. All schedules are subject to availability.
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm