As a company, our first priority is working together to make sure our residents, prospective residents, and employees are cared for and informed during these uncertain times. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 updates and actively follow guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We are committed to helping you, and we will continue to support the Uptown Rentals community.
- How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- Check out the Photo Galleries on our website.
- View our Floorplans on our website.
- Contact our leasing office, and we’ll conduct a virtual tour.
- How do I contact the office electronically?
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website.
- Call us at the number on our website.
- If you’re a resident, you can e-mail us from your resident portal account.
- I have a scheduled move-in/move-out, can that still happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to coordinate.
- How can I stay connected with my neighbors and community?
- Look for updates here – our website, resident portal, emails and on Facebook.
- Is someone in the office?
- Yes! We are working in the office during business hours. We are here to meet with you by phone and email.
- How do I pay my rent?
- Pay online by either ACH (check) or Credit Card. You can make these payments on our Portal. If you do not have access to our Portal, please contact the office by phone or email and we can help get you set up.
- How can I receive packages?
- Residents can come to the office to pick up packages.
- We ask that you do not come to the office if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Face coverings are required by all visitors, and we ask that you use the guides provided on the floor to respect social distancing.
- Are amenities open?
- Fitness centers and pools are now open on a limited basis. Employees will regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces around the community and in amenity spaces. Fitness center and pools require a reservation to ensure social distancing. Residents should check their email for more information regarding reservations for amenities.
- How will my maintenance issues be addressed?
- At this time, we are addressing maintenance requests as usual. If you have requested maintenance and feel sick, please let us know so that we can reschedule.
- Maintenance technicians are equipped with masks and gloves and will disinfect any surfaces they come in contact with.
- We ask that you stay in another area of the apartment while maintenance is working in order to respect social distancing.